Paphiopedilum rothschildianum clones from the Past

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear All, I am in search for help with the following Roths clones, who can help in details of where they come from and who are the breeding parents.
Regards
Roland
Here are the names:
Atticus AM 87
Crystelle FCC-94
Frank Smith FCC 93
Jim Krull FCC92
Jim Krull FCC93
Krull Asheville AM 85
KrullWings AM80
Matt Saftenberg AM87 Scott Ware FCC 92
Krull Color Magic AM83
Krull Smith FCC 93

I would assume all or most of the Krull and Krull Smith came from Krull Smith Greenhouses. Parentage is on their website. Others on this forum would no better, but I think you could look up their names on AOS website.

found this "Krull's asheville was made by Frank Smith using Paph. rothschildianum ('Krull's Ruby' x 'Samantha').'Krull's Ruby' is from Taiwan and 'Samantha' is OZ breeding." Krulls Asheville is supposedly a sib of 'Scott Ware"

Atticus is Rex x MM

Atticus is Rex x MM
Atticus is Mont Millais x Rex
Sam has it Rex x MM

The joys of this wonderful forum of devoted nerds brings to my mind the australian, female singer-comedian, Anna Russell, in her very witty presentation of "Wagners Ring der Nibelungen":

"And now the opera season is with us again. And the radio will bring us some erudite introductions by some grrrreat, grrreat experts for the edifications of some other grrrrreat experts!"
(quoted from memory so may not be exactly verbatim, but I guess, you get the gist! :D)

Kind regards,
Jens

Back