Paphiopedilum richardianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job...I think there is an advantage to living in Canada...at least during Covid.
Canada is the small brother who sits back and observes what's going on and then we react, very slowly LOL.

Good news, as first healthcare responder to public, I get vaccinated tomorrow. Wish me luck. I need the vaccines to bloody go to orchid shows around the world (including the big brother US of A lol)

Good news, as first healthcare responder to public, I get vaccinated tomorrow. Wish me luck. I need the vaccines to bloody go to orchid shows around the world (including the big brother US of A lol)

Good luck. I had mine on Friday and felt rubbish the next day and a bit. It seems the younger you are (in VERY general) and therefore the better your immune response the more potential for side-effects.

All still MUCH better than getting the virus so feeling rubbish for a day or so shouldn't stop anyone getting vaccinated!

Yes the info one.
Ten Shin just did a shipment to Canada. Leslie, if you are in contact with the Vancouver Orchid Society we order from them several times a year. Perhaps we can get you in on the next order and arrange to ship them back east to you. Or is there a society in your area that buys from Ten Shin? Might be easier for you. Matt has some great Paph offerings at the moment and I have 12 new plants settling in, all arrived in perfect condition.

Ten Shin just did a shipment to Canada. Leslie, if you are in contact with the Vancouver Orchid Society we order from them several times a year. Perhaps we can get you in on the next order and arrange to ship them back east to you. Or is there a society in your area that buys from Ten Shin? Might be easier for you. Matt has some great Paph offerings at the moment and I have 12 new plants settling in, all arrived in perfect condition.
Thanks Lori for the offer. I appreciate it. However I get shipments direct from Matt through a friend. Very easy for me 😂.

Latest posts

Back