Paphiopedilum purpuratum in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
The only one flower left from this season. If I came here 3 weeks earlier, I could see a "forest" of this one.

Paphiopedilumpurpuratum-Hagraveitiacutea.jpg

Paphiopedilumpurpuratum1.jpg

Lucky you still found one in bloom! Can only imagine the place in full bloom. As always, your pics and posts are just amazing!

Yes, I'm lucky this time because I though still a lot blooming now in the forest but when I came...just many old spike left

Thanks. Looks pretty flat where the plant is growing. Is it this way all over where you find purpuratum?

Without getting too sappy, I'd like to add...

Cxcahn, I really, really, really appreciate all your posts on this forum. You post quite a few in situ photos of paph species and I, without exception, appreciate all of them. They are undoubtedly an important resource of reference and beauty for all of us.

I still can't wait to get my hands on a paph. cahnii when/if they become legal in the U.S.

Kudos to you.

Without getting too sappy, I'd like to add...

Cxcahn, I really, really, really appreciate all your posts on this forum. You post quite a few in situ photos of paph species and I, without exception, appreciate all of them. They are undoubtedly an important resource of reference and beauty for all of us.

I still can't wait to get my hands on a paph. cahnii when/if they become legal in the U.S.

Kudos to you.

Thank you and it is my pressure to share all of such beauty to everyone.

Thank you and it is my pressure to share all of such beauty to everyone.

It's definitely appreciated. Thanks again. I can't give enough praise for all you bring to the forum and to the slipper world. Really what I'm saying is, I need you to send me a legal paph. cahnii ASAP. :poke::poke: LOL

If I can I need to stop by.

We just hired some guys there, so hopefully I have to fly in and train them

It is regret that I did not took photo of all area around for this one, I'll do it this year I hope.

Latest posts

Back