Paphiopedilum PEOY x Philippinense 'Glow'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it yours? Not crazy about the golden pouch, everything else is great!!

I know you like to make bizarre statements, so I shouldn't bite. But it is the golden pouch which distinguishes this hybrid from all the other long petalled hybrids. The yellow tones through the whole flower are just gorgeous and contrast nicely with the red petals.

I just don't like the sandy pouch, for me an improvement for sandy hybrid is a dark pouch, wide shoulders thick darker petals, even though on yours the pouch is golden, I like your cross

I know you like to make bizarre statements, so I shouldn't bite. But it is the golden pouch which distinguishes this hybrid from all the other long petalled hybrids. The yellow tones through the whole flower are just gorgeous and contrast nicely with the red petals.

Yes I agree. The yellow gold and purple make this clone really pop compared to all the drab mutis. Has great substance, form and petals too. I have to say this is one of my all time fav multis.

Latest posts

Back