Paphiopedilum papuanum albumšŸ„“

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that it is fake obviously but because the plant was not expensive at all I bought . I was curious what would it turn to. It is a 3rd class sukhakuli if I see well.

It is not just the price of the plant when someone sells us a mislabeled plant. It is the time and effort put into cultivating these. Sadly, there are a few dealers who it seems make a living off of mislabeling plants.

Too good to be true.
Indeed, way too good! And, Istvan, if you had read my thread below and given some attention to my warning, you would have shunned any dealings with Kai Najda:
https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/warning-german-fraud-on-ebay-plant_laboratory-eu.49560/
I have over the years spoken with numerous people who have been in the clutches of said fraudulent conman - and so far I think, I'm the only one, who can pride himself of having succeded in retrieving the full amount, that I spent in my dealing with him. As you can learn from my thread, it took me a bit of sleuthing, luck and help from a couple of honest nursery owners to end up with that result.

Latest posts

Back