Paphiopedilum (moquettianum x anitum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color looks a little bit strange. Perhaps a pic with less manipulation will show the true color with less red saturation? You can see that in the staminode where the center spot is fuzzy. Reminds me of the paph books from Taiwan.

The color looks a little bit strange. Perhaps a pic with less manipulation will show the true color with less red saturation? You can see that in the staminode where the center spot is fuzzy........

The colour combination itself seems to be interesting but Leslie I think you're right with your assesment (you can see it also in the colour of the leaves).

The color looks a little bit strange. Perhaps a pic with less manipulation will show the true color with less red saturation? You can see that in the staminode where the center spot is fuzzy. Reminds me of the paph books from Taiwan.
I hope these photos can become the good reference to all of you.Photo 27-11-2020, 11 08 42 AM.jpgPhoto 27-11-2020, 11 10 04 AM.jpgPhoto 27-11-2020, 11 10 32 AM.jpgPhoto 27-11-2020, 11 16 38 AM.jpgPhoto 27-11-2020, 11 16 50 AM.jpg

Latest posts

Back