Paphiopedilum Mint Chocolate 'Chip' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lori.b

Reaction score
My Mint Chocolate had a good day at our monthly judging yesterday earning an AM with a score of 86 points. It's been a reliable bloomer for me for the past few years, however, covid shut down our monthly judging for nearly two years so this was the first opportunity I had to present it for consideration. It was gifted to me as a seedling five years ago so I feel really humbled to have had it awarded this weekend.

DB5503F6-E296-4208-BB01-2C6DAD6E4840.jpegB76508E3-490B-425F-9B5F-BE8F90F27F41.jpeg1ED171F5-9BF1-4A01-9920-512020D537DA.jpeg

Lori, two lovely flowers, a well grown plant and a award ....... three good things and you didn't spent a cent for that. 👌 Congrats !

Thank you so much for all your nice comments everyone. OMG I didn't realize how much cat hair was on that back drop!

Thanks again everyone for the positive feedback. I'm just waiting for the second bud to open and will post again when it has all three flowers in bloom.

My Mint Chocolate had a good day at our monthly judging yesterday earning an AM with a score of 86 points. It's been a reliable bloomer for me for the past few years, however, covid shut down our monthly judging for nearly two years so this was the first opportunity I had to present it for consideration. It was gifted to me as a seedling five years ago so I feel really humbled to have had it awarded this weekend.

View attachment 35792View attachment 35793View attachment 35794
Woohoo!! Good for you. Really nice flower/plant.

Latest posts

Back