Paphiopedilum micranthum blooming in their habitat.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sight!
Thanks for sharing.
What's the elevation of the area? Also, is the temperature significantly lower than the city? I understand it is still quite cool to mild even during the day in Hanoi area.
Would love to visit Vietnam one day! :)

Thanks for your beautiful pictures!!!
Back in november 2019 I was in south Vietnam 'cos I didn't find any good flight to Hanoi. Didn't see unfortunately any paph down there. I guess the northern part Is much more interesting not only for orchids.

What a sight!
Thanks for sharing.
What's the elevation of the area? Also, is the temperature significantly lower than the city? I understand it is still quite cool to mild even during the day in Hanoi area.
Would love to visit Vietnam one day! :)
This species growing at the elevation from 500-1000m, they need special temperature to have flower (temperature at night and day)

Thanks for your beautiful pictures!!!
Back in november 2019 I was in south Vietnam 'cos I didn't find any good flight to Hanoi. Didn't see unfortunately any paph down there. I guess the northern part Is much more interesting not only for orchids.
In the south of Vietnam, just only 4 species grow in the sound and in the north we have around 20 species.

In the south of Vietnam, just only 4 species grow in the sound and in the north we have around 20 species.
I know that Paph delenatii grows in the area around Dalat just a bit nort-east of Ho Chi Minh, I visited the Mekong delta area that Is very flat hot and steamy.

Latest posts

Back