Paphiopedilum Michel Koopowitz Grand Champion of the WOC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Dear Slipperfans,
here the Grand Champion of the WOC
Paphiopedilum Michel Koopowitz 'Crystelle'
philippinense X sanderium
Really an extraordinary plant, a highlight of the show

PaphMichelKoopowitz-Crystellephilip.jpg

PaphMichelKoopowitz-Crystellephi-1.jpg

PaphMichelKoopowitz-Crystellephi-2.jpg

PaphMichelKoopowitz-Crystellephi-3.jpg

It was not so easy to make these pictures. There is always a lot of people around with cameras.

Best greetings

Olaf

Olaf, I hope the owner ( & the plant ) are given the commendations worthy of such an exhibit over and above Champion Orchid. Magnificent effort.
I think that, for the members of the forum, could you pass on our congratulations to the owner please.

Olaf, I hope the owner ( & the plant ) are given the commendations worthy of such an exhibit over and above Champion Orchid. Magnificent effort.
I think that, for the members of the forum, could you pass on our congratulations to the owner please.

I'm pretty sure the owner is Frank Smith, a vendor here (Krull-Smith Orchids). He deserves a standing ovation next time he posts.

I can't believe I saw and photographed this plant and missed the river of besseaes! :mad:
Actually I just took a photo of this plant when someone told me a vendor was selling hangianums and I [along w/ the other members of the Danger Posse] ran off to find some.

Congratulations Frank, Bring me a division to the Paph Symposium in July please!!!! Charles

Frank rightly said "Paphs are pretty well represented in our display. The Slippertalk folks will be happy." He looked bushed today. Over the weekend, they add several hours to each day (it closed at 6 thru today).

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back