Paphiopedilum malipoense blooming in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
One of the best I've seen...

1CXC_6798.jpg

What a trange flower!! Lol.. that is a good one!!! I hope mine blooms before I die

I agree. They are a fine pair of flowers. I'm a little surprised the shape is this good for a wild plant. I have been assuming the ones I see for sale have been line bred from select flowers, but they really aren't much different. Mike

This plant quite special compare to all malipoense populations here because it grow very high and 100% under sunlight, it too difficult to make photo so I have to make shadow for photograph. The color of all lower grower much green

I agree. They are a fine pair of flowers. I'm a little surprised the shape is this good for a wild plant. I have been assuming the ones I see for sale have been line bred from select flowers, but they really aren't much different. Mike
I heard comments about this plant being very common a few years ago that it did not make sense propagating them for sale. Eventually this business model will change.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back