Paphiopedilum lowii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...what a spectacular show! It's like a massive fireworks display that is taking place over the plant.

I’m curious how you knew to ask that?
Since the post originates from Borneo and access to these wild old plants are passed around between collectors, plus the way the flower holds (petals downwards, a trait not bred for these days), I figured it might be one. Also to grow such a plant to this size and be kept despite the floral tendencies, there must be a provenance of this nature.

Since the post originates from Borneo and access to these wild old plants are passed around between collectors, plus the way the flower holds (petals downwards, a trait not bred for these days), I figured it might be one. Also to grow such a plant to this size and be kept despite the floral tendencies, there must be a provenance of this nature.
Thank you for this insight. I will now limit my lowii interests to downfacing laterals…and, of course, “Mango.” 😍

Latest posts

Back