Paphiopedilum liemianum ‘Charlie’ CCM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrLeslieEe

Scholar, Addict and Aficionado of Orchidacea
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This gorgeous and well grown plant received a culture award of 81 points today from my team at the RBG show. It was so impressive that my ribbon team awarded it the Best Paphiopedilum of the show too.

On top of that, it received the Best Specimen and BOS (Best of Show). This plant deserved this recognition for the owner Cathy, who looked thrilled! Congrats!!!

019F9C48-F4D7-40BA-B9E5-2ADCA4F601CE.jpeg68758E01-729F-4C48-A5C7-776DD0C78288.jpegEA54273F-C7A7-4D09-93A9-CDA0DBC90FB5.jpeg

A John M. original too!!

Gorgeous plant and looks like it's been in flower for months already!

What's the fluffy thing above the pot in the pictures? Is it some sort of fern or loose potting media?

WOW, this gorgeous plant deserves this award without any doubt ! 👌 So far I havn't seen a Paph. from the Cochlopetalum section with such a bunch of flowers at the same time.

so many flowers , one flower after another, also a real pouch (not just a fold) . So many desire features , a must in anyone's collection for sure .

I like the mottled foliage, with a magnesium calcium treatement those leaves would be glossy mottled, what a robust bloomer!!

Latest posts

Back