Paphiopedilum Leeanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahaj

Reaction score
Just a very basic one that I picked up for £2.50 from a garden centre and it was on it's last legs. it's flowered 3 times I think in 2 years since then. not the greatest photos but I was just messing about with the macro setting on my camera.

paph1.jpg

paph3.jpg

paph2.jpg

thanks :) i love them too. my boyfriend thinks they're ugly and would much rather go for a bog standard paph....but they look so interesting! i can stare at one for ages!

thanks! haha tell me about it. Actually the original images I took are very HQ, poster sized images. When the bottom one as my desktop wallpaper, my sister was reminded of a particular part of a lady's anatomy.

that did alarm me somewhat!

thanks! and tell you what they've been so easy to look after. I don't know if it's beginners luck, or they're just very tolerant hybrid. But they've been bone dry for weeks in the summer, then for months they've been sitting in water....they've had water in their crowns over night, sat next to radiators....and still flowered and grown freely.

Latest posts

Back