Paphiopedilum Krull`s Glacier (Mrs. White)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be a huge plant! Do the colors morph? Yellows to white or the opposite. I especially like the one with the white pouch I have only one complex, it’s just opened it’s bloom. I’m excited to have it even though it’s already huge with only three growths.

I have 3 labelled Mrs White - all slightly different.

This one is the best and labelled as Mrs White (from Germany) - i have heard it is now Krull's Glacier.

Does anyone know the history of this cross? is it a mericlone? is mine now labellled correctly?

Any information would be helpful. thanks

Attachments

• Mrs white or krull glacier.JPG
    Mrs white or krull glacier.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
I have 3 labelled Mrs White - all slightly different.

This one is the best and labelled as Mrs White (from Germany) - i have heard it is now Krull's Glacier.

Does anyone know the history of this cross? is it a mericlone? is mine now labelled correctly?

Any information would be helpful. thanks
I bought the same plant a few years ago at the Krull-Smith meeting in Florida. I had NO IDEA it was a meristem since I didn't know paphs could be cloned. I was exhibiting it as "Mrs. White" but not a valid name. Krull's Glacier is the valid name. Not certain of the parentage. Dr. Bill Schumann

Beautiful, nice white complexes are hard to come by. Congrats!

I bought the same plant a few years ago at the Krull-Smith meeting in Florida. I had NO IDEA it was a meristem since I didn't know paphs could be cloned. I was exhibiting it as "Mrs. White" but not a valid name. Krull's Glacier is the valid name. Not certain of the parentage. Dr. Bill Schumann
Yes, Popow brought those to a few of the Apopka Festivals/ Symposiums
These are from a remake that they were able to clone in Europe, not the original make of the hybrid that was made a few years earlier at Krull-Smith.

Latest posts

Back