paphiopedilum insigne var. sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think to resolve all this is we should always acknowledge where the plants are from so there is no confusion from all parties concerned. There isn’t any need to have conflicts of interests here.......

Indeed Leslie, I didn't intend to argue or cause a conflict. I just wrote down my thoughts. Naming the origin of the plants avoids any kind of misunderstandings.

The photos I show here:
- Without a name, is not my plants
- with my name, are my plants

This is a rather quaint and confusing way to operate - I for one was long time fooled into believing that the photos, you posted here, were of your own plants!

On the other hand I find it very understandable, that you want to post your nice photos of the very good nursery plants, that you have taken! May I propose the following solution to avoid any confusion in the future: 1) your own plants under your own name (as hitherto); 2) plants from nurseries, that want to be named: 'from XXXXX nursery'; 3) plants from nurseries, that do not want to be named: '... from german nursery', '...from dutch nursery', etc..
As they say South of the border: "Keine Hexerei, nur Behändigkeit!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back