Paphiopedilum Iantha Stage

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathias

Reaction score
sukhakulii x rothschildianum

I bought this plant in low bud from a Danish vendor in the beginning of August. He said that the plant originates from a flask from Taiwan, supposedly with an awarded roth as one parent (although he did not have a clonal name). For a first flowering I am quite happy with it. Petals are reflexing a bit though.

Leaf span ~45 cm, largest flower ~19.5 cm.

8044922371_29ec00fdf8_b.jpg

8044922009_c9fb3acc5e_b.jpg

Dear Matias

What a beautifull blooms !

I just bought today a nice Iantha Stage to lutz Rollke. Thank you again for your contact. Hope mine will be as beautifull than yours.

Philippe:clap:

Nice start! Maybe on future blooms it will produce three flowers

Well, that would be something! :) However, I will be satisfied so long as I get it to flower again. Lets hope I have a vigorous and floriferous clone!

Dear Matias

What a beautifull blooms !

I just bought today a nice Iantha Stage to lutz Rollke. Thank you again for your contact. Hope mine will be as beautifull than yours.

Philippe:clap:

Thanks! Great that you were able to buy a plant from Röllke. He had some Iantha Stage on display at the event where I bought my plant. I did not take any pictures of the displays, but another member in my society did (see below). Maybe your plant is from the same cross?

7768572546_99e649de09_b.jpg
[/url] Välaplantor (22) by Tommy Ljunggren, on Flickr[/IMG]

Iantha Stage it is on my wish list since many years and the beauty of these increase my desire to cultivate one. Thank you for sharing the address of a potential supplier. I will looking....

there was one flowering in a display at our orchid society show yesterday, and our judge said that they were tough to grow, and unusual to see them in flower. I have to say that these flowers are much nicer than the one we saw at the show! people were asking why it was included in the multifloral category because it only had one flower

I have 2 of them from L Amazone (Gérard Schmit) !! Jean
G. Schmit has a good friend who live close Namur (G. Spelkens) which show us one from Gerard this afternoon at our monthly meeting of COW. Very nice plant and very big flowers (3 flowers).

Latest posts

Back