Paphiopedilum hookerae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

paphjoint

At last in flower
a real slow grower - too
Paphiopedilum%20hookerae.jpg

Oooooh, I love this species :) Very nicely grown, Uri! I have 30 more of these coming to me this week, but I have soooo much trouble letting go of them :) Usually, I keep at least half of the ones that arrive at my door. What a terrible business practice :)

- Matt

Matt
talk to me about it - I've whole batch of hookerae seedlings just want to keep em all -
I had trouble raising them from seed took ages - and even after a couple of months out of flask they are troublesome

oups then I don't think you'll be interested in a pollen exchange if you already have so many seedlings.... any up for sale ?

Sangii said:
oups then I don't think you'll be interested in a pollen exchange if you already have so many seedlings.... any up for sale ?

Unless you turn into a seedling hoarder like Uri, you should have no problem finding homes for hookerae seedlings.

That is an awsome flower Uri.

I have some BS var. voluntianum from Matt that I'm hoping will bloom this summer. They are growing well so fingers crossed.

Seriously one of the most beautiful species of any description I've ever seen. I've seen some nice hookerae's but yours is by far the nicest.

I am completely green with envy. I hope it gets awarded for you.

Aaahhh ... another beautiful hookerae. I am also hooked on hookerae ... there is just something about them. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds them slow growing. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back