paphiopedilum Ho Chi Minh forma album ?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one hope mine will flower too,
3 show leaves which could be the starting for flower.
My biggest is starting 3 new growth, that a good sign for a flower to come I hope.

I don't think so, it's a bad sign.

I have a lot of plants, which only starts to flower when the new growth comes too.
Have a few delenatii who make it liek that and 2 normal Ho chi minh whcih are the same so please explain me why it should be a bad sign.

Mostly if they get new growth the main one is old enough to flower.

My armeniacum do the same thing.

And when a micranthum does it I am nearly sure that I will not loose here during flowering, if not soemthing is wrong with the plant.

Is this the second flower worldwide of this bastard or is there somebody anywhere coming up with it before me?

12508391373_77e864891b_b.jpg

There are plenty of these around. I know of 3-4 people on the forum that have them, mine is not blooming size yet.

Yes of course but I mean the bloom. Is there anywhere seen a photo of the bloom?

Mine would not have blooming size either till now but my secret is to keep the seedling in Neudohum in the first 12 months after deflasking.

what is - Neudohum ?

that is a standard organic substrate for garden flowers with high content of nutrients and it has added microorganismen for animation of the substrate.
That means, in the first months there is no rotting in the rootsystem but a good support of the plant by nutrients and water.

But after 5 months or so (depending of humidity) an extensive rotting would begin, if You don't change substrate.

Latest posts

Back