Paphiopedilum henryanum ‘Hoodview’ HCC/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm a non native speaker with a sordid, twisted mind, but in these immediate post-Pride days, let's just hope, that Henry likes yours, too! 😁

I for my part love and adore henrys! 😉
Most Dane’s speak English as a second language and your comments on here certainly show an excellent command of at least our written word, sordid and twisted, or not!
As a hunting guide (guess what specie) and a aspiring guru of orchids, yes I like Henry’s, and Sandy’s and Roths and very probably most all species in the Orchidaceae family! 😎
Duck

Most Dane’s speak English as a second language and your comments on here certainly show an excellent command of at least our written word, sordid and twisted, or not!
As a hunting guide (guess what specie) and a aspiring guru of orchids, yes I like Henry’s, and Sandy’s and Roths and very probably most all species in the Orchidaceae family! 😎
Duck
All species are special in their own little ways. We are lifetime fans!!

Cool! What is other parent?
Jinx x Hoodview. I think this is what she has on her list at the moment.
I already have one in bloom that is just opening up and it is from a different breeding line. Not that good but not terrible, either.
One henry is enough but she sent me one as a gift.
I once bought a compot from Ochid Zone and the very first seedling to bloom was very nice in shape and colors. I got rid of them all, though.

Jinx x Hoodview. I think this is what she has on her list at the moment.
I already have one in bloom that is just opening up and it is from a different breeding line. Not that good but not terrible, either.
One henry is enough but she sent me one as a gift.
I once bought a compot from Ochid Zone and the very first seedling to bloom was very nice in shape and colors. I got rid of them all, though.
Can’t wait to see the child lol

Latest posts

Back