Paphiopedilum hennisianum and wolterianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the right attribute albescent. We had a discussion about that, but I couldn't remember.
Is it reasonable to stay with the name wolterianum or should it better be switched to appletonianum?

Thanks for the right attribute albescent. We had a discussion about that, but I couldn't remember.
Is it reasonable to stay with the name wolterianum or should it better be switched to appletonianum?
I think keeping tag as wolterianum albescent (syn appletonianum) for now is sufficient as to the identity. That way in the future, you can trace the origin.

Two absolutely beautiful flowers, Michael 👍.......but your growing light is terrible (in a photo). I assume you bought the Paph. wolterianum 'albescent' from Hilmar, right?

yes it is from Hilmar. Sorry for the light, but as it is such a regular bloomer i don't take fotos each time. This is just a foto for quick documentation...
...Rudolf, imagine how wonderful a vietnamense or appletonianum appears in that light, you need not bother with photoshop any more...

Latest posts

Back