Paphiopedilum helenae in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
Some photos I just make ....

CXC_0439.jpg
[/URL]

CXC_0430.jpg
[/URL]

Fantastic!! Thanks for the pics. They grow in the same way as the henryanum you posted earlier. Please post more pics of habitat...any orchid not just Paphs.

I would love to see that sight in person! Is paph canhii named after you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great there is still a few left in the wild!!! I wonder how many paphs are totally extinct because of poaching?

Fantastic!! Thanks for the pics. They grow in the same way as the henryanum you posted earlier. Please post more pics of habitat...any orchid not just Paphs.

Yes, this species grow the same way as henryanum. This is Paph forum so I just post Paph only, other species I post in other forum or on my facebook.

I would love to see that sight in person! Is paph canhii named after you?

Yes, canhii named after my name.

Quite interesting!! Thank you very much! I always enjoy your in situ pics a lot! Which direction is this habitat faced to? Does it get direct sun? Are there bigger clumps of helenae too?

Quite interesting!! Thank you very much! I always enjoy your in situ pics a lot! Which direction is this habitat faced to? Does it get direct sun? Are there bigger clumps of helenae too?

Most of species faced to the North direction. Yes many bigger clumps.

Yes, canhii named after my name.

Wow! It must be great to have a species named after you, I would love to have a species named after me if there's actually species any left to be discovered....

Latest posts

Back