• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphiopedilum Harold Kopoowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
The tag reads malipoense 'Green Godess' x rothschildianum. I can't read what the clonal name is for the second parent if there was as the ink on the tag has long gone. Sorry.

Anyways, I bought this plant years ago as a seedling.
It has grown well, now with two blooming size growths with tons of roots.

It started to show some browning patches and small spots on some of the leaves a few months ago.
The brown colored area on the underside of the leaves in one of the photos below is from dry Dragon's Blood that I put on in an attempt & curiosity of its effectiveness against whatever was causing the unwanted invasion.

It didn't spread any further.
Yet, as I go through my collection and trying to make some room, this plant is what I want to get rid of.
I know some people don't care much at all about such minor issues or can spray whatever they want on the plant, which I do not do.

So, I'm offering it here.
The plant is about 16 inch long from one end to the other.
One of the growths looks like it might want to spike in the near future.
It has lots of actively growing roots packed inside the pot as shown in the photos below.

I'm asking $30 which I think is a great deal for this hybrid of this size.
The shipping will be a bit high because of the size.
While I have no idea as I rarely use any box over 8x6x4, which costs me around 5-9 depending on the destination, I would think this would cost me about 13 at least, plus the box which is $1.99.
So, let's make it $45.
Paypal.

First come, first served.

Take it away! :)

Come to think of it, I probably should have posted sandy hybrid which I threw away yesterday. haha

OOdjyLYl.jpg

JEpGUwRl.jpg

gIYr2eUl.jpg

w7GxAxrl.jpg

MDXXMaxl.jpg

gQUKzXrl.jpg

Or, you could have brought it to my house when you came over the other night you Yo-yo! :rolleyes:

True, but then I didn't think to ask you first since you told me you were adding more plants to your collection.

I know you have some parvi x roth hybrids, although I don't know if you have HK.

I might just keep it since no one seems interested anyway.
It looks to spike sooner than later, so at least I will get to see the flowers in the near future hopefully before tossing. :D

I bought a flask of HK but it was all crappy and I want to throw them all but just a few seedlings.

I don't know what I was thinking considering these hybrids take a long time to mature, not to mention to bloom.

Ten Shin did bring a bunch of large HK this year or last, but they were even larger than mine and all single growth!

Latest posts

Back