Paphiopedilum hangianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulation.
I think that if you tie the stake & the flower stem parallel together, the flowers can be photograph with better angles (from lower vantage view up), and they would look even better.

The second one must be the hyperchrome type that Sanderianum were talking about. (It has that beautiful red tone pouch)

The second one is not the hyperchrome, but the color is very interesting, I have not seen that many with that color.

Fabrice, all the hangianum so far are VERY fragrant, and they all have nearly the same fragrance. It is quite funny, because for delenatii only about 20% are fragrant from the collected plants, and emersonii, I have seen 2 that I think of...

The second one is not the hyperchrome, but the color is very interesting, I have not seen that many with that color.

Fabrice, all the hangianum so far are VERY fragrant, and they all have nearly the same fragrance. It is quite funny, because for delenatii only about 20% are fragrant from the collected plants, and emersonii, I have seen 2 that I think of...

-Do you say that for so many emersonii & huonglanae that you came across, only 2 were with fragrance?
-Or do you only mean that emersonii rarely have fragance?

my 2 cents

My 2 cents
BD

Attachments

• hang1.JPG
    hang1.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back