paphiopedilum hangianum fusco viridescens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate seeing these great flower examples... makes me not want what we can actually get into our collections ;-)

( i wanted to type "where can i get some of that rice?" :) it's a goofy kinda day!)

Not album. nice shape,proportions, and substance......

Eric, I can't understand your statement 'not album'. Maybe you mean the darker shades on the staminode, but I looked very closely and intensivly on them and couldn't see any hint of reddish pigmentation. This area is just slightly darker cream. Than I second the rest of your statement completely and without any quibbling.
As some of my previous speakers I would be glad to have such a beauty here in my collection. Congrats to the owner. đź‘Ś

Eric, I can't understand your statement 'not album'. Maybe you mean the darker shades on the staminode, but I looked very closely and intensivly on them and couldn't see any hint of reddish pigmentation. This area is just slightly darker cream. Than I second the rest of your statement completely and without any quibbling.
As some of my previous speakers I would be glad to have such a beauty here in my collection. Congrats to the owner. đź‘Ś
Agree with you. This is alba flower.

aside of albinistc rarity,here the length of the stem is also veeeery rare in hangianum...
a possible veeery good breeding plant...

Latest posts

Back