paphiopedilum hangianum fusco viridescens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate seeing these great flower examples... makes me not want what we can actually get into our collections ;-)

( i wanted to type "where can i get some of that rice?" :) it's a goofy kinda day!)

Not album. nice shape,proportions, and substance......

Eric, I can't understand your statement 'not album'. Maybe you mean the darker shades on the staminode, but I looked very closely and intensivly on them and couldn't see any hint of reddish pigmentation. This area is just slightly darker cream. Than I second the rest of your statement completely and without any quibbling.
As some of my previous speakers I would be glad to have such a beauty here in my collection. Congrats to the owner. 👌

Eric, I can't understand your statement 'not album'. Maybe you mean the darker shades on the staminode, but I looked very closely and intensivly on them and couldn't see any hint of reddish pigmentation. This area is just slightly darker cream. Than I second the rest of your statement completely and without any quibbling.
As some of my previous speakers I would be glad to have such a beauty here in my collection. Congrats to the owner. 👌
Agree with you. This is alba flower.

aside of albinistc rarity,here the length of the stem is also veeeery rare in hangianum...
a possible veeery good breeding plant...

Latest posts

Back