paphiopedilum hangianum album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This photo is taken from the new monthly Tokyo Orchid nursery listings on their web site. Looks like you’ve taken a photo of that listing judging by the light in the bottom right corner.
Very cool plant by the way,
David
Hang's Paphiopedilum orchid is native Northern Vietnam. There are reports of occurring near the Chinese border, probably in the Bac Thai Province, but the original habitat may be located further north in the Cao Bang Province, for me it is inexplicable the hangianum suddenly grows in Tokyo. Do you have an explanation for it. Besides, this is not my photo

Viet Nam does not issue a Cites Paper for Paphiopedilum Export. Why does Hangianum appear on the new listings from the Tokyo Orchid nursery. Do you have any Explanation.

My concern was the lack of acknowledgement of the source of the photo.

When this photo was taken at Tokyo Orchids Nursery? my friend's photo is dated 2018!!!. I suspect the photo is from the mother plant in Taiwan. I do not understand what you mean . This is NOT my photo and NOT my plant. How many pixels does the photo in Tokyo Orchid Nursery have?Where does this plant come from Tokyo Orchids Nursery?. Are you the seller

It’s the same photo Hakone. Check the leaf that is under the flower to the bottom left.
Thanks , which year is this picture taken. From my friend 2018. You have to answer more now. I got the date from friends Photo!!!

My concern was the lack of acknowledgement of the source of the photo.

Do you have the date photo in Tokyo Orchids Nursery? . Please Show the date !!!. Maybe the nursery borrowed the photo of my friend, hehe

Last edited:
Hi monocotman ,

Do you want to sell hangianum Album ?. How much cost ?

Hi monocotman ,

you do not reply. Do you want to buy or sell ?

Perhaps this photo was taken in Taiwan and used by several sources. The unfortunate part is that pictorial plagiarism is so widespread that no one knows the true origin of the photo unless the original photographer is at hand to claim it. As long as the person posting it acknowledges this and gives due credit, there is usually no problem.

In the meantime, I enjoy the photo until further notice. :cool:

Perhaps this photo was taken in Taiwan and used by several sources. The unfortunate part is that pictorial plagiarism is so widespread that no one knows the true origin of the photo unless the original photographer is at hand to claim it. As long as the person posting it acknowledges this and gives due credit, there is usually no problem.

In the meantime, I enjoy the photo until further notice. :cool:
original hangianum.jpg
Does Tokyo Orchids Photo have a date?. Photo of my friend is with date: 20.September 2018 ; 0.47
LeslieEe is Right:
Perhaps this photo was taken in Taiwan and used by several sources. The photo was sent to all people by a Nursery provider in Taiwan. Offer to buy. I don't understand why such a fuss from you guys. What did I do wrong .
A nursery from Taiwan sends a photo to all buyers. My friend got it too. He's sending to me because I'm interested. What a noise?

Back