Paphiopedilum gratrixianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddybear

Awarded Stud
Reaction score
A good performer under cooler temps, this one grows among my odonts. Considering the plant is only a little over a year old, it has one flower open, another on the way and 4 new growths for nexts year's performance. :D

That's very nice Todd. I got one in spike, hope it turns out as good as yours.

Sweet. Do you have a whole plant shot? Not sure how old my plants are, maybe seeing the size and growths of yours will give me a guess. Do you mean its only a year out of flask? Nice growing !

I've had the plant for 1 year...it was a 2-growth division of a much larger plant. This past year it produced 2 new growths (the ones flowering now) and now has 4 more new growths forming. This species seems to multiply quickly!

Very nice. One of my favourites.

I got one a year ago with about 8 growths ... but with yellowish leaves. This summer it has replaced most of the yellowish leaves with new green ones but no sign of spikes. Maybe I'm growing it too warm.
Cheers,
Tim

toddybear said:
A good performer under cooler temps, this one grows among my odonts. Considering the plant is only a little over a year old, it has one flower open, another on the way and 4 new growths for nexts year's performance. :D

it is going to be a good preformer for you!!

Latest posts

Back