Paphiopedilum fowliei album Triplets

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrLeslieEe

Scholar, Addict and Aficionado of Orchidacea
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The triplets are back! One got burnt like Icarus as it got too close to the sun (blaster tubes). Poor thing.

80CD9218-84F4-4F4C-8074-AFF79F11A176.jpeg9778E435-3CE5-4EB8-B7BA-761B478535EF.jpeg96F6053A-4C62-4440-94A6-3AC0D653F114.jpeg

The double bloom one has an HCC from last year. I named her after my formerly favourite icon, Ms. M (hint 80’s and 90’s Material Girl 👧).

Warm and medium light all year. No winter rest. PP originals.

In case anyone is wondering: The reddish tinge are from lighting. Flowers are pure white and green.

How big or wide is the plant? I got one from Paph Paradise and looks like it is about to spike up but the plant is so small like 2.5 " LS. Could be a runt I got. I have been collecting Phil species and was planning to take this back. But I may have to wait for a better plant.

How big or wide is the plant? I got one from Paph Paradise and looks like it is about to spike up but the plant is so small like 2.5 " LS. Could be a runt I got. I have been collecting Phil species and was planning to take this back. But I may have to wait for a better plant.
They are miniatures from 3-5 inch total leafspan. So yours is likely not a runt.

These are also from PaphParadise.

Latest posts

Back