Paphiopedilum Fanaticum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best. Description. Ever. :rollhappy:

That made my day. :D

Now, since you seem very good with Parvis, do you have any general cultural tips for them and any specific ones for malipoense? Substrate, water (how often, fertilizer, etc), temps, light and so on and so forth. I've decided I want to try and get mine to grow better and maybe flower, mostly because I want it to grow more fans so I get more of those lovely leaves.

Maliopense is one of those parvies that I haven't had a lot of success with yet for some reason. My strategy is to keep buying them until I find one that will put up with whatever deficiencies in my care is that killed the others.

Maliopense is one of those parvies that I haven't had a lot of success with yet for some reason. My strategy is to keep buying them until I find one that will put up with whatever deficiencies in my care is that killed the others.
Oh, darn it. I haven't killed mine yet after 2½ years (surprisingly enough), but I had hoped to glean some knowledge how to make it flourish. I'll just wait and see what it does I guess.

Yes, keep buying is the key and that's why I plan on doing. :)
That's what I do with urbanianum; working on my second one now, almost killed it last year but it's still with us and it looks like it's bouncing back. I've recently acquired my second mastersianum and helenae and I hope I won't mess up this time around! I will also get myself a new acmodontum in the future, because I think it's a gorgeous species. :D

Latest posts

Back