Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

dodidoki

Reaction score
Very nice, rokokko fashion flower!!!

Guldal

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Not the best clone around, but I love it.
Well, might depend on the perspective, Per?
It's a good and nice, natural looking fairrie! When it comes to form at least a good one!
Of course, it can't compare to its linebred confreres, when it comes to colour and size.
But if awardability isn't your first priority, I would in your shoes just keep on loving it for what it is: a very nice, natural looking fairrie! 🥰

dodidoki

Reaction score
It's a good and nice, natural looking fairrie! When it comes to form at least a good one!
Of course, it can't compare to its linebred confreres, when it comes to colour and size.
But if awardability isn't your first priority, I would in your shoes just keep on loving it for what it is: a very nice, natural looking fairrie! 🥰
i must agree. Eg. i love natural spicerianums much better then any selected forms.Also with charlies.This one is exeptional to my "natural" eyes.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
This time I only can second or echo Jens' words. He said it in a appropriate way.....there's nothing left to say. Oh still....very nice photos. 👍

JustinR

Reaction score
Beautiful Fairrie and excellent photos. I recently got one that is very well grown (I can't take any credit for that). It has two buds on one spike, opening very soon. I have no idea if it is a natural looking one or line bred, will have to wait an see...

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
This surely comes from line breeding. Paph fairrieanum is so available why illegally collect?

Guldal

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
This surely comes from line breeding. Paph fairrieanum is so available why illegally collect?
I just hasten to say, that I in no way implied, that Per's plant should be in any way an illegaly collected plant...I'm sure it's nursery propagated... But what I meant to refer to by 'line bred' was the plants and flowers that have been selected and bred, selected and bred, etc etc along a long breeding line to develop specific outcomes regarding esp colour and size!

NEslipper

Reaction score
Really nice, not the easiest to grow and bloom, congrats!