Paphiopedilum fairreanum ‘Web of Lies’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, it’s at my place for 5 years now lol. The background is my indoor grow space.
That is very nice!
BTW, took a look at Hillsview's website, they have a couple of species that I am interested in but no fairieanum available now.

BTW, took a look at Hillsview's website, they have a couple of species that I am interested in but no fairieanum available now.
Sure she does. Check out the collectors corner. Also feel free to give Theresa a call, as I'm sure she as more available. Any thing that you receive from her and Will, will be quality stuff. I have never been disappointed with anything that I've received from them.

Thank you, Bob. Lately, I have had the itch to add a few other Paph. species to my collection, but spring is around the corner and I will be busy with other things around here, so my enthusiasm might fade away...Maybe this fall, I am going to get some, but again, I am so proud of myself at the same time because I haven't had a new orchid for over four years now, which is almost just as good as I have stopped smoking for almost 20 years....

Back