Paphiopedilum exul | Season 2012-2013

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
482548_10152608743645230_1409791704_n.jpg

601355_10152659560365230_1214824430_n.jpg

544244_10152659575050230_1200423624_n.jpg

The range of variation in these flowers is astounding. With such variety, how can you choose a favourite? I have been through this thread numerous times, and each time I seem to come up with a new 'best'.

Hi Rick

577349_10152661261785230_1826077222_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

For this particular plant, flower DS 4.5 cm. leaf lenth 40 cm

Hi Rick
For this particular plant, flower DS 4.5 cm. leaf lenth 40 cm

Is this one of yours?

This plant is beautiful.

My plant has been growing very well with the feeding changes, so I wanted to compare some plant sizes with those of the exul Masters:wink:

Is this one of yours?

This plant is beautiful.

My plant has been growing very well with the feeding changes, so I wanted to compare some plant sizes with those of the exul Masters:wink:

As you may seen from my previous post
The is much variant, from 10 cm long leaf up to 60 cm.
Phuket AM/AOS is one of the most largest foliage (unfortunately not the flower)

:)

Is this one of yours?

This plant is beautiful.

This plant is 'Chia-ra-nai' AM/RHT
One of the largest flower, rounded, thick which its beautiful flower can last more than 2 months in very hot climate

Too bad, this exhibit is not mind but belong to my senior friend who chairs Krabi Orchid club
The plant was named after his family name.

Poozcard, Thankyou for the wonderful pictures! Many beautiful plants. I notice that the pots have a lot of stones, Do you grow in 100% stones or is there some organic material in the mix? Thanks.
Mike

I normally use pumice stone + pine bark while some of those Southern growers do use soil + styrofoam and it goes very well

I am not dare to use soil but thinking to add some of soil when repot this year.

That ventral is too distinctive to confuse with gratixianums. The more I look at this thread, the more I want to find a flask of these!

[My 'Tonya'(Paphiopedilum exul) in this year.

Attachments

• x2.JPG
    x2.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 7
  • tonya-4.JPG
    tonya-4.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
That ventral is too distinctive to confuse with gratixianums. The more I look at this thread, the more I want to find a flask of these!

Sorry, after reading other threads, I am no no longer convinced of anything, so please disregard my comments, I obviously have a great deal more to learn:eek:

Latest posts

Back