Paphiopedilum emersonii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautifull flower...very harmonious!

As always a remarkable quality of the photo itself - you are quite an artist with that cam!

And one can vaguely discern a few other things in bloom in the background: hirsutissimum/esquirolei and armeniacum?!

Kind regards,
Jens

this one looks like it could get an award, I think it should be selfed or crossed with another emersonii of similar quality

Emersonii is a gorgeous species. This plant appears to have relatively flat petals, especially compared to older emersonii clones which were notoriously "floppy" flowers.

Beautifull flower...very harmonious!

As always a remarkable quality of the photo itself - you are quite an artist with that cam!

And one can vaguely discern a few other things in bloom in the background: hirsutissimum/esquirolei and armeniacum?!

Kind regards,
Jens

The violet one is P.appletonianum, the hirsutissimum in other conner not in this photo. Thank you

Beautyful flower!
Unfortunately I killed my emersonii some years ago, but I don't have a clue what was the reason.
Michael

From what one can see 'through the mist', it seems to have very broad and extremely well coloured petals...may we see the whole flower/plant in a sharper view?

Kind regards,
Jens

OK, I'll post in a new thread

Latest posts

Back