• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paphiopedilum Dong Thi Luan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In general I think we need another pink cross like a hole in the head, but that is actually very interesting.
Can't help as this is the first I have ever heard of it.

I'd be interested. But with some Delrosi being reluctant bloomers from the roth parent, maybe that's why we don't see this cross much.

Maybe use instead (st swithin x delenatii) x viet. Or even better st swithin x (viet x hang).

I'd be interested. But with some Delrosi being reluctant bloomers from the roth parent, maybe that's why we don't see this cross much.

Maybe use instead (st swithin x delenatii) x viet. Or even better st swithin x (viet x hang).

I think philippinense tends to "ruin" the color, especially with pink parvi hybrids.
I wonder if it helps ease blooming because from what I heard, philly x parvi I isn't any better bloomer than roth x parvi.
It's the whole multi x parvi/brachy thing, I would say.

The registration details for that grex are incorrect. My wife (Đồng Thị Luận) was the originator and I the registrant but not to worry. It was the first cross my wife made and processed through to flasking.

We've recently remade the cross with the same parents and what I think are better parents. A much better bloomer than Delrosi.

Latest posts

Back