Paphiopedilum canhii 2017

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxcanh

Reaction score
Just blooming today

1CXC_1356.jpg

Today it look even better, hope that I will find some spare time to make some photo

In my experience, they are relatively easy to grow and bloom, but the flower quality is very sensitive to all kinds of sprays, fungicides, kelp etc. Anything with hormones seem to cripple them.

A strange flower - looks as if 'unfinished' or its contrary: may be evolution is reducing to the most necessary, pouch and staminode.
Thanks for sharing with us these magnificent photographs and plants!

May I ask you, as I've seen your incredible photographs of Dendrobium lituiflorum, and as I have ordered right now a few, if the weather/climate data of Hanoi would be their optimum? Or do they prefer even more humidity (or less?) Thanks!

A strange flower - looks as if 'unfinished' or its contrary: may be evolution is reducing to the most necessary, pouch and staminode.
Thanks for sharing with us these magnificent photographs and plants!

May I ask you, as I've seen your incredible photographs of Dendrobium lituiflorum, and as I have ordered right now a few, if the weather/climate data of Hanoi would be their optimum? Or do they prefer even more humidity (or less?) Thanks!

Ha noi can grow Dend lituiflorum but very difficult, I just success for 5 years and then have to move to new places for better development

Latest posts

Back