I like it a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gego

Reaction score
I love this species.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

cxcanh

Reaction score
Today it look even better, hope that I will find some spare time to make some photo

Bjorn

Reaction score
In my experience, they are relatively easy to grow and bloom, but the flower quality is very sensitive to all kinds of sprays, fungicides, kelp etc. Anything with hormones seem to cripple them.

cxcanh

Reaction score
After 24 hours

Last edited:

Secundino

Adorable Stud
Reaction score
A strange flower - looks as if 'unfinished' or its contrary: may be evolution is reducing to the most necessary, pouch and staminode.
Thanks for sharing with us these magnificent photographs and plants!

May I ask you, as I've seen your incredible photographs of Dendrobium lituiflorum, and as I have ordered right now a few, if the weather/climate data of Hanoi would be their optimum? Or do they prefer even more humidity (or less?) Thanks!

cxcanh

Reaction score
A strange flower - looks as if 'unfinished' or its contrary: may be evolution is reducing to the most necessary, pouch and staminode.
Thanks for sharing with us these magnificent photographs and plants!

May I ask you, as I've seen your incredible photographs of Dendrobium lituiflorum, and as I have ordered right now a few, if the weather/climate data of Hanoi would be their optimum? Or do they prefer even more humidity (or less?) Thanks!
Ha noi can grow Dend lituiflorum but very difficult, I just success for 5 years and then have to move to new places for better development

cxcanh

Reaction score
The second flower, a bit different...