Paphiopedilum bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
I got this plant 2 years ago, and this is the 2nd bloom. 1 flower open since 1 week and another spike still growing (I am curious to see if this one,too, will succeed to bloom). Jean

paphiobellatulum4630008wu0.jpg

Very nice Jean! Make sure to post an updated picture when the second flower opens.

One day I'll finally get a couple brachys.

Well done Jean,
Paph bellatulum is always a nice sight but sometimes it isn't easy to take a good photo because the flower stems are so short and most flowers are nodding.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have been growing orchids for 9 years.

I also have a bellatulum, bought it as a seedling 2 years ago. It is growing well and pushing new leaves too.

Would you mind sharing your growing, watering, fertilizing etc experiences about this particular paph??

Cheers,
Amy (B.C. Canada)

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have been growing orchids for 9 years.

I also have a bellatulum, bought it as a seedling 2 years ago. It is growing well and pushing new leaves too.

Would you mind sharing your growing, watering, fertilizing etc experiences about this particular paph??

Cheers,
Amy (B.C. Canada)

Hy Amy; I grow my bellatulum ( this is my 3rd try, because I killed already 2 of them in the past, not having any paph experience at that time ) in middle light in my greenhouse (3 x 8 m) near a ventilator, working perman.. Watering +/- 1/week during wintertime (with water pumped from a plastic barrel at room temp.), depending on the amount of sun (very rare at present in Lux.!!) and going along decrease of humidity, and of course more frequently in summer. Fertilizing +/- every 10 days. Jean

Back