Paphiopedilum bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paworsport

Reaction score
À Nice sélection from Tokyo orchids nursery, first flowering at home, 8,3 cm wide
Un semis de Tokyo orchids nursery que je cultive depuis 2 ans, Okada x Suiden bi, 8,3 cm de large !

Very nice, congrats! How do you proceed to make it bloom? The buds of mine are always very slow growers and finally dry when still small long before their final size... However, my plant grows very well. Thank you for your help. Regards.

Très joli, bravo ! Comment fais-tu pour le faire fleurir ? Les boutons du mien se développent toujours très lentement et finissent toujours par sécher alors qu’ils sont encore petits bien avant d’avoir atteint leur taille finale... Cependant, ma plante pousse très bien. Merci pour ton aide. Cordialement.

Sylvain

I don’t have this one...seeing yours makes me want it! Love the pot, by the way. Is it actually growing in there or just fur display? I do love to see exactly how everybody grows, and Paph plants are just as beautiful and exciting to me as their flowers. I first got into them just for the ones with mottled leaves. Very curious about your pot.

Very nice, congrats! How do you proceed to make it bloom? The buds of mine are always very slow growers and finally dry when still small long before their final size... However, my plant grows very well. Thank you for your help. Regards.

Très joli, bravo ! Comment fais-tu pour le faire fleurir ? Les boutons du mien se développent toujours très lentement et finissent toujours par sécher alors qu’ils sont encore petits bien avant d’avoir atteint leur taille finale... Cependant, ma plante pousse très bien. Merci pour ton aide. Cordialement.

Sylvain

Bought to Popow in Germany.
For the blooming mine keept his bud many months before beginning to dévelop. I think it is à question of light. Under certain level Paphiopedilum let their bud blast... It s under natural Light plus led spot and when spring arrive and consequently more Light length it develop

Bought to Popow in Germany.
For the blooming mine keept his bud many months before beginning to dévelop. I think it is à question of light. Under certain level Paphiopedilum let their bud blast... It s under natural Light plus led spot and when spring arrive and consequently more Light length it develop

Ok, thank Philippe you for these details. So I keep my fingers crossed because a new bud is here and light is quite good at this time of year.

What temperature do you give it?

Regards,

Sylvain

Latest posts

Back