paphiopedilum anti-wrinkle cream...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
your concolor won't bloom ? I have a solution for you ...why not use it to make a antioxidant cream...

this is not a joke...when I visited the Ratchapuk floral exhibition in Thailand last October, I was given a sample of this new cream, that contains paph concolor extract !!!

dscn2614ew7.jpg

dscn2615zc5.jpg

this is not up for sale yet but I'll show this to my concolor which refuses to bloom this year...hopefully he'll get the message :poke:

This is interesting.
In researching my Phrag. allergy, I came across some interesting information about Cypripidium allergies. People can be allergic to acaule, reginae, etc., and the substance they are allergic to is called quinone. Quinone is also known as ubiquinone, which is a component in CO Q10, which is used here in many anti-aging creams. One of which I use, but I tested it and am not allergic to that.

to be honest I have not tried this yet and do not really plan on trying it !!! the funny thing is that the people who were giving away the samples did not know wich type of orchid paph concolor is ! :rolleyes:

I would be very inclined to think that an allergy to ubiquinone is quite rare, if not unheard of. Ubiquinone got its name because it's ubiquitous, as in, found in every living cell. If you were to be allergic to that, I would think the consequences would be deadly.

now, minor skin irritation as a result of topical application, fine. but that's a different story than a true allergy.

Latest posts

Back