Paphio tonsum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
I bought this paphio just a year ago as a tonsum youngster, and hope to see the first flower open soon! Jean

paphiopedilumtonsum4637pr2.jpg

OK, I guess paph tonsum! :D

Are you sure Eric or was it just a shot in the blue ??:rollhappy:
Jean - you can be lucky with it if it is a P. tonsum. I like them due to the nice and dark mottled leaves. Unfortunately I haven't had much luck to grow P. tonsum so far. :confused:

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Rose, good game, that you have started!! I love close-ups of parts of orchids, nice subjects for a macro-lens! Jean

Thanks Jean - you got that right! I love my macro lens, one starts seeing parts of a flower you don't normally pick up on. If & when I have money I just don't know what to do with, I'd definitely invest in even a better lens than the one I have.

I have one of these as well. The leaves are very similar in colour except I'm having some growth problems with the size of the leaves and I have lost the tips off some of the leaves as well.

I'm not growing it to well but I will change things up this spring to see if I can make a difference.

Yours is looking excellent!!!

Latest posts

Back