Paphio sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

DIN

Reaction score
Drought season in December trigger bud formation of this wonderful species from Sarawak, here I attached serial photos from small bud till it's opened. I was intrigued with the small bud finally displayed with very long petals and mature flower.

Attachments

Tom Reddick

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice flower! Thank you for posting all the photos at various stages- fascinating to see how it all comes together.

gego

Reaction score
Looks like a really good clone, you may need to save the plant from getting too stressed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wamboozi

Reaction score
Looks like it’s on a rather small plant. What’s the leaf span ?

DIN

Reaction score
Looks like a really good clone, you may need to save the plant from getting too stressed.

For the sure i will and I can see young shoot already emerged from the base and I think this is one of the best clone that I have currently few more still in low buds.

DIN

Reaction score
Looks like it’s on a rather small plant. What’s the leaf span ?
Actually the leaf span more than a foot and facing the other way round and it's a single fan.

gego

Reaction score
Lots of leaf damages, look like they just gone thru shipping. Where did you get /buy these from?

DIN

Reaction score
Lots of leaf damages, look like they just gone thru shipping. Where did you get /buy these from?

I got those plants from local vendor last year January 2016 and all together were 15 over plants, when they arrived most of them in a very bad condition and now acclimatized very well under my atmosphere.