Paphio concolor var striatum.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIN

Reaction score
When the season come.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 37
"Is there any form of concolor, that one cannot help oneself, but simply love?!

This is another clone with wider petals.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 13
I like these much much better than phaelanopsis shape awarded cloneees, these have true concolor character, were these wild collected?

I like these much much better than phaelanopsis shape awarded cloneees, these have true concolor character, were these wild collected?

The true story actually I'm looking for longipetalum all were from the jungle I bought about 5 fans but none of them were longipetalum, so sad but I got very beautiful variation of striatums. Hm Hm

I have a strong longipetalum going into bloom, I'm gonna self, if you weren't so far away cities wise I'd keep a few for you, Although I think you are very close to the natural habitat, I find that ironic

I have a strong longipetalum going into bloom, I'm gonna self, if you weren't so far away cities wise I'd keep a few for you, Although I think you are very close to the natural habitat, I find that ironic

Thanks troy for offering that species you are very kind, I already got the above species finally.

Back