Paphiness Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goods

Reaction score
Anyone know if Paphiness Orchids is still around? I haven't gotten an OZ report in well over a year. I kind of miss drooling over the great pictures in the email from the OZ.

Yes, they sold at our show in October. I don't have a contact address for them, but they are still around.

I believe you can contact them thru their website - paphinessorchids.com.

Ok thanks everybody. I just hadn't heard from them in a while and was unsure if they were still around. Does anyone know if they have any affiliation with orchidscalifornia2007? I picked up an awesome looking OZ besseae from them last week in bud.

No affiliation. That is John Chant. He is a member here and made offers of the plants he sold on eBay but for less!
BTW, if anyone hears from Dean - Paphiness, ask him to post here also.

Oh ok. I must have missed the offer. Oh well, I felt I got a good deal for an OZ plant in bud from him even though I didn't know about the discount on here.
Eric, do you know John's name on here?

Ok thanks for replying John. I was the one who bought the besseae you sent to Baton Rouge last week. I'll post some pictures of it when the bud opens up.

Good. I look forward to seeing it. I very much like every besseae I have ever seen. But I do like some better than others : )
Glad the shipping worked out. Packing plants in spike always raises my blood pressure a little.
JC

I, too, like the besseaes. This one's going to be sort of an experiment since I live in such a warm climate. The packing of the plant was great. I thought staking the spike and then padding it was a great idea to try to protect it.

Dean from Paphiness orchids is still around and still in business. In fact, I just reserved some plants from him via email to be picked up during the POE show.

Latest posts

Back