Paphi Lynleigh Koopowitz 2022

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paphi Lynleigh Koopowitz is one of the few hybrids which I bought in full awareness of being one. I've been growing this plant for many, many years now but for different reasons she's still a single growth plant. Compared with the last flowering in 2018 this time plant and flower are much bigger and the flower is better in shape. For those who are interested leafspan of the plant is 33 cm (12.6") and the measurements of the flower are width = 11,5 cm (4.5") and height 9cm (3.5").
08845_22.09.12_paphi_lynleigh_koopowitz_1.jpg

08847_22.09.12_paphi_lynleigh_koopowitz_1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful!!! I'm newer to paphs and was just given one of these with multiple divisions from a person who was culling their collection. Praying I can get it to live and dare I dream; bloom? Any words of advice for a newbie??

The differences among the plants can be very dramatic.
I had Lynleigh Koopowitz would quickly form a clump. Then, I also had one that did nothing for years. I tossed it. haha

Paphi Lynleigh Koopowitz is one of the few hybrids which I bought in full awareness of being one. I've been growing this plant for many, many years now but for different reasons she's still a single growth plant. Compared with the last flowering in 2018 this time plant and flower are much bigger and the flower is better in shape. For those who are interested leafspan of the plant is 33 cm (12.6") and the measurements of the flower are width = 11,5 cm (4.5") and height 9cm (3.5").
08845_22.09.12_paphi_lynleigh_koopowitz_1.jpg

08847_22.09.12_paphi_lynleigh_koopowitz_1.jpg
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but how does it keep blooming from a single growth. It’s not multi floral is it?

Latest posts

Back