Paphfanatics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DavidM

Has anyone bought from Paphfanatics? They will be attending The Orchid Conference in September, and am interested in finding out about their plants before hand, I have emailed them but have not had any replies.

Paphanatics have a very good reputation. I've never bought from them myself, but I've only ever heard good things about their plants.

Matt

Nortio is a great guy and his flasks are the best. I have potted out two of his flasks and have not lost a single seedling. He can be a little slow on returning emails. do you need his web site address?

Norito is a very fine breeder, he uses top quality parents. He is a great guy to deal with but he can be slow to respond sometimes. If he is coming your way there should be some way to pre-order, and you should!

regards,
gary

Thanks for the responses

aquacorps said:
Nortio is a great guy and his flasks are the best. I have potted out two of his flasks and have not lost a single seedling. He can be a little slow on returning emails. do you need his web site address?

Thanks, I have his website, but there are only old flask listings...I was hoping to preorder some plants, but can't see any for sale on his site...unless I have the wrong site.

I've got a few plants that I either got directly or through Orchid Babies.

Theyv'e done real well. The only direct dealings I've had with Paphinatics was face to face at a show, and Norito was very helpfull.

I will meet Norito tomorrow and tell him your problems.

Best greetings just this time from California

Olaf

I was going to ask te same question about Norito ...I hope he brings interesting plants with

Dear David,
it would be nice to have one time the possibility to come to South-Africa. Perhaps it is possible when I am retired in the end of next year.

Today in the evening I will meet Norito at a judging meeting.

Best greetings

Olaf

Yesterdaz I met Norito and told him about this thread. He said that he will bring many plants and flasks but he has no time to answer the mails and the writers of the mails must excuse that he is always away for lectures, judging and also his profession as a dentist, that he cannot find the time.

Best greetings just this time from California

Olaf

Latest posts

Back