Paph...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
I got this multifloral from Ratcliffe a while ago and finally it's blooming. [BTW Krull-Smith isn't listed in the phone book so I went by Kerry Richard's house while I was in Florida but only his mom was home.] Of course I 'misplaced' the tag. I'll find the name before it opens hopefully. :)
PA281828.jpg

PA281825.jpg

PA201759.jpg

PA181757.jpg

PA031691.jpg

PA081734.jpg

It's looking very nice and interesting... the colour on the pouch and the spotting on the petals are lovely.

is it a species?

Not a species and I'm going through my plants eliminating candidates from my list. So far I think it's either Angel Hair x phillip. or Transvall x phillip.

Not a species and I'm going through my plants eliminating candidates from my list. So far I think it's either Angel Hair x phillip. or Transvall x phillip.

If those are the choices, I'd go with Transvall x phillip. To me it has a strong Transvall influence.
It's just not what I would expect an Angel Hair (being St.Swithin x sand) x phillip to look like. :confused: and of course sometimes they turn out like we don't expect!

I generally had no idea what the parents look like because I don't do multifloral. I only have them because Paul Phillips said they'd be good and I picked them up from his place in Kissimee.

Latest posts

Back