Paph Yang-Ji Hawk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like anitums influence in the pouch, color & shape, long dark petals, 3 flowers is much better than 2, I'd keep it

I like the MK look on small manageable plant like this.

Lovely flowers and long trellises.

I'm curios how long the flowers will last.
The flowers are maturing much slower then the CH Dancer. They came into spike at the same time and I posted the Dancer a week ago or longer. The third flower here still hasn't matured fully. Fingers crossed the first doesn't fall before the third finishes.
PS the petals are 16 inches on avg.

I measured the leaf span. Given the leaves are stiff and naturally curve down, the old growth is 15 inches and the blooming growth is shorter at 13 inches. The width of the largest comes in just under 3 inches. It's Phalaenopsis!

So beautiful! I have one of similar leaf-span but I am not sure if it will flower this year or not as it is just a single growth so far.

Tony what's your PEOY leaf span? One of mine is 27 inches, 2nd growth. I don't remember the flower on it so I must of pinched the spike off the first time. Is yours spiking now?

Back