Paph. Wossner Kolosuk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dee

paphwossnerkolosuk3je0.jpg

Yeah, I finally did it!

most enviable- I may need you to send these to me. Well grown and good color-may I asked where you got it?

patrix said:
most enviable- I may need you to send these to me. Well grown and good color-may I asked where you got it?

I got this from Summerfield Orchids located about 30 miles south of Ann Arbor, Michigan. A small nursery, but they have beautiful well grown plants.

Dee said:
I got this from Summerfield Orchids located about 30 miles south of Ann Arbor, Michigan. A small nursery, but they have beautiful well grown plants.
Did you know they are trying to sell their business & place?

SlipperFan said:
Did you know they are trying to sell their business & place?

Yes I did know. Donna and Bob would like to move up north now that Bob has retired, but they plan on doing business as usual until they sell. I'll bet there will be a greenhouse somewhere on the next property! Their place would be such a great opportunity for someone with 2 nice size greenhouses (so clean) and one attached to the house. All I know is they will be missed when they sell.

Very nice flower and foilage. It always sad to hear of orchid and horticulture nurseries going out of business. Mail order is good, but going to see all the orchids at the greenhouse is always more fun.

Beautiful! I bought one of these last January from Schreiber's Orchids here in Ontario. It's now big, beautiful and multi growth so it should think about blooming any day now. Thanks for the preview....I like anything with kolopakingii in it. :clap:

Latest posts

Back