Paph Wossner Kolorand 'Tower of Gold'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an old thread, I know, is this plant still alive, and how many growths did this plant have when it bloomed?

When I first saw the post I thought Peter has returned. Fantastic. Alas, that is not the case.

Troy - Peter hasn't posted for years, so I wouldn't hold your breathe. It is a pretty amazing plant he had there. Hopefully it still exists.

Ahh nuts, yes that plant is great. wonder what happened, was he a longtime enthusiest? maybe he became so rich he's too good for everybody lol.. I have a 6 growth monster wossner kolorand on it's way and wanted to know about it

Ahh nuts, yes that plant is great. wonder what happened, was he a longtime enthusiest? maybe he became so rich he's too good for everybody lol.. I have a 6 growth monster wossner kolorand on it's way and wanted to know about it

No idea what happened to Peter. He was a big time grower with a huge collection. He had some amazing multi's in particular. You always looked forward to seeing his posts. He was the one who pioneered the blue sky background to his photos. He was very good at it and his photos were very effective.

I'm pretty envious of you. I'd love to have this hybrid. Never seen it for sale.

Here are a couple more posts of the same cross. The first one is Rick's.

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15542&highlight=kolopakingii+randsii&page=2

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34057&highlight=randsii&page=2

Troy,can you PM me and tell me who you got it from. Just hoping they have any more. I love this hybrid and have been looking for one for a long time.

Cheyenne, I called around for you today, seriously, I asked 4 different breeders they all said no, they don't have it, but I didn't try marilyn at windy hill orchids, you could call her she might have one. post a wanted thread on this site!! Good luck

Latest posts

Back