Paph Wossner Kolorand 'Tower of Gold'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looked nice then Peter. Curious, did it take 2.5 years to rebloom? Mine took an excessive lengh of time to rebloom.

Whooo.. that looks fantastic. I just bought a randsii.... oh yes, I know. It should be a tricky one, but I have to give it a try :)

Good luck with your randsii!!! It's one of the most beautiful slippers out there! Have you guys seen Olaf's Paphiopedilum randsii 'Tokyo' HCC/AJOS???
If not you better find a chair before opening the Link!!! Really, I mean it....SIT DOWN SO YOU CAN'T FALL!
Okay, I warned you....:
http://www.orchidee.de/forum/index.php?topic=776.0

That r.....h again?! Sorry guys, I don't seem to be able to copy the picture. My line seems a bit screwed up today.

Well don't tease us Peter, let's have a look!

Here you go Tommy:

PaphKolorandTowerofGold.jpg

PaphKolorandTowerofGoldfullspike.jpg

Rick, it did take 2.5 years to rebloom!

Amazing plant. Just stunning. The petals seem longer in this flowering. Surprising you don't see more of this cross.

David

2.5 years, given the parentage is hardly a great surpirse, and sort of normal. The flowers are just stunning, and worth waiting for. In relative (bio-mass) terms they probably grow twice as fast as any Brachy...

:drool: :drool: :drool:
:smitten::smitten: one can't go wrong with these kolo X's, worth the space!

Latest posts

Back